Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cover Girl


I have been freelancing for San Pedro Magazine for a few months now, and I'm excited to announce that this month's issue highlights my feature of the Point Fermin Lighthouse as the cover story.


I visited the lighthouse a few weeks ago and while there, I was given a tour of the beautiful structure by the Point Fermin Lighthouse Society, who also provided me with the lighthouse's extensive history. I couldn't help but snap a few pictures of the view, one of which I posted on my blog the next day.


I would like to thank the Society for allowing me full access to the lighthouse - the Society works extensively at raising funds and keeping the lighthouse up and running. For those who have never been, it truly is one of Southern California's gems and I hope you would take the time to visit and learn about the very lighthouse that guided so many into the Los Angeles Harbor.


~Brooke


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The view from up there must be ridiculously awesome.